At Service Inspired Restaurants we take great pride in our diverse portfolio of restaurants and believe a brave, bold and results-driven culture inspires and creates new opportunities for everyone. Our values and promises are not simply a dream, vision, or mission, but a way of life for every person that becomes or wants to become a member of our team. Our goal is to be the first choice of our guests, team members, supplier partners, communities and investors by living our values and promises in everything we do. These values and promises describe how we conduct business, achieve our goal, and live our passion. We offer opportunities at the corporate level, as well as across all our concepts, including: Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill®, SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar®; Canyon Creek®, Reds® Wine Tavern, The Loose Moose® and The Antler Room, Duke's Refresher® + Bar and Abbey’s Bake House in Muskoka. So what are you waiting for … come learn more and see if you have what it takes to join our team!
As the Senior Manager of Learning & Development you will be responsible for the following:
• Provide strategic direction to cultivate and sustain a culture of continuous learning for all employees.
• Align the learning strategy to organizational goals and objectives.
• Lead the design, development, and delivery of organization-wide learning structure with a particular emphasis on programs that develop leaders.
• Ensure that learning solutions support the brand and have a positive impact on guest experiences.
• Keep abreast of trends to align learning with current marketplace conditions and enable strategic responses within an evolving environment.
• Lead a team of learning professionals in developing and modeling a culture of learning within service-inspired restaurants.
Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.