At Service Inspired Restaurants we take great pride in our diverse portfolio of restaurants and believe a brave, bold and results-driven culture inspires and creates new opportunities for everyone. Our values and promises are not simply a dream, vision, or mission, but a way of life for every person that becomes or wants to become a member of our team. Our goal is to be the first choice of our guests, team members, supplier partners, communities and investors by living our values and promises in everything we do. These values and promises describe how we conduct business, achieve our goal, and live our passion. We offer opportunities at the corporate level, as well as across all our concepts, including: Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill®, SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar®; Canyon Creek®, Reds® Wine Tavern, The Loose Moose® and The Antler Room, Duke's Refresher® + Bar and Abbey’s Bake House in Muskoka. So what are you waiting for … come learn more and see if you have what it takes to join our team!
• Post-secondary degree in a related field is required.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in commercial real estate with an emphasis on the real estate development planning process.
• Experience managing and leading a team.
• Strong analytical, evaluation, planning and project management skills.
• Experience in contract negotiation and administration.
• Ability to exhibit personal leadership through influence.
• Proven track record for building successful partnerships and interacting with a variety of audiences.
• Knowledge of investment and finance principals.
• Demonstrated sense of urgency, and a strong team spirit.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Willingness to travel across Canada
• Must be self-motivated and experienced in running complex projects with a fair degree of autonomy
• Extensive Construction knowledge on both renovations and new builds.
• Previous site management experience.
• Possess five values that define our people:
o Hospitality. Enhancing the dignity, comfort and well-being of Our People.
o Authenticity. Being forthright, truthful and transparent with Our People.
o Quality. Working to always improve the experience of Our People.
o Fun. Bringing the spirit of laughter, celebration, sharing and joy to Our People.
o Courage. Acting with conviction in the balanced interest of Our People.